I Suck at Blogging

I really do. It's been three months since I left home and I've only really blogged, once? Maybe twice? Sure, I'm good for an occasional snarky facebook post and hordes of photos, but even the photo blog has fallen behind schedule.

Here's a real update: I've been inconceivably happy. I've been stressed beyond belief. I've been sick, more than once. I've made lifelong friends. I've seen Monet. I've learned it's harder cooking for one than I thought. I've missed home. I've been working on patience.

I apologize for not sharing more. I promise to try harder to keep ya'll updated.























Top to bottom: I have two kindergarten classes. Here the older, 7 year old (6 in American years), class poses just before lunch. Middle: A friend leaves a message on the side of my fridge with magnets I brought from home. Last: A father sets his daughter on the stonewall of the fortress at Jinju to take in the sights of the lantern festival at dusk.

Comments

Popular Posts